Flying Together portal is available for the active employees as well as the retired United Airlines employees to login. This online employee Flyingtogether.Ual.com login portal is developed by the company United Airlines. The online portal was created for the employees to search for a variety of information regarding their workplace, to check their payroll information, check the work schedule, gain health benefits, get news regarding the company, get in touch with their colleagues, and more account management services.
If you are a currently active or retired employee at United Airlines, keep reading this article to know more about logging in as an employee, requirements to logging in as an employee, password recovery, other logging in issues and information related to the Buddy pass.
How to Login to Flyingtogether.Ual.com?
Logging on the Flying together platform is a simple process once you have your UID or username which you get once the administrator sets up your account for you for the first time.
We will cover the requirements, steps to log in, and password recovery below in the subpoints:
- Stable internet connection
- Any smartphone or PC browser. (Chrome browser is preferred)
- The most important requirement is your – uID (you get once from the administrator after he/she sets up your account for you for the first time.)
Steps to log in on the United flying together portal:
When you join as an employee, the administrator will set up an account for you. You need to remember your UID or Username along with the login password to access your account
- Open any browser on your device.
- Head over to the official employee portal at flyingtogether.ual.com
- Fill in your UID or username.
- Now enter your password in the other box.
- Click on the “Login” button and you will get access to your data.
Important Instructions :
- Upon trying to access the flyingtogether.ual.com site, you will get redirected to login.ual.com which is the official website and completely safe.
- Always check the Caps Lock and Number Lock keys on your keyboard before typing the Flying Together Employee uID and password. Turn both the keys off to avoid entering the wrong password without even your knowledge.
- Keep your uID and password ready. Don’t take too much time to enter those credentials. Taking too long to log in can time out the session causing you to re-enter everything.
After successful login to your United Intranet employee profile, you can enjoy access to an array of information related work schedules, designation, medical benefits, etc.
UAL Login Password Help
If due to some reason you are unable to recall or find your password you can easily reset it by clicking on the “password help” text just below the UID and Password box on the login portal.
- Enter your uID and click on the “password help” text below the two login credential boxes.
- An identity manager page will open up in front of you
- You will be prompted some security questions regarding your identity as a United Airlines employee.
- Answer them and click on “Login” to proceed.
- After that, you will be able to reset your password.
How to use the UAL buddy pass?
If you are the Non-United pass rider and have a United Airlines buddy pass with you, you can still get an account, the employee who gives you the pass generally sets up your account.
Buddy passes are nothing but extra perks apart from paychecks, buddy passes can be shared with the employee’s friends and family, however, these passes are not available for the retired employees
Here is how you can access your United eRespassrider account :
- Head over to the site: https://erespassrider.united.com/passriderlogin/
- A login and password widget pops up as soon as the site loads
- Fill in the username and password into the respective boxes
- Now, click on the “Login” button to access your Non-United Pass Rider account.
How to recover a Non-United pass rider account password?
If your Non-United Pass Rider account password has been lost or expired. No need to panic. You can always reset the password by reaching out to the employee who set up your account for you. He/she will reset and provide you with your new password.
Why is Crew-access.ual.com not working?
The www.crew-access.Ual.com website is no more functional. Please update your bookmark with the new link of https://login.ual.com/oamsso-bin/login.pl if your computer is still using the old URL.
Why is Ft.Ual.com redirecting?
The link https://ft.ual.com leads you to the new website of Flyingtogether.Ual.com. As it is not in use currently the old website will automatically direct you to the new and official Flying together portal.
How to use Ftappstore.united.com?
- Ftappstore.United.com is the Flying Together login page created and managed by United Airlines.
- To access this page head over to the site -https://ftappstore.united.com/
- Just copy and paste this URL in the address bar of your browser.
- Fill in your UID and Password into the dedicated boxes and click on the yellow button “Log In”.
Tip: Just in case if you forget your password you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Your Password” text just below the UID and password boxes.
Steps for United Airlines CCS Login
CCS stands for Crew Communication System, and if you are an employee of United Airlines and authorized at the same time to signing in to your CCS it can be done by following the process stated below:
- Visit the official United Airlines CCS Login page -https://ccs.ual.com/CCS/default.aspx.
- As soon as the page loads you will see the login widgets in front of you.
- Type your login ID in the first box and your password in the second one.
- Now, click the “Login” button to be able to access and manage your CCS data.
CCS Login Password Help
If you are willing to change your password, click on Change united password link available there. It will take you to the UAL employee portal home page.
What is United Skynet?
United Skynet was the older employee login portal before the company UAL migrated it to the current and official United Flying Together.
The Skynet portal is no longer the official login portal and if you are an older employee who doesn’t know about it you can go back and take a look at the steps above, we discussed how to login on to the United Airlines employee login portal.
United Airlines Jobs and Careers Portal
Are you planning to join the United Airlines team? All you need is to have access to their Jobs and Career portal, and here’s how you can access it:
- Open any web browser of your choice and copy and paste this URL – https://careers.united.com/
- Simple as that, now you have the access to every job or career opportunity available at United Airlines.
The three main categories put to display by the Airlines are:
1. Jobs by State/Region
As its name suggests under this category you can look up the jobs depending upon your location.
2. Jobs by Category
Under this heading, you can look up the job position depending upon your qualification and expertise.
3. Jobs by Job Type
Under this heading, you can search for jobs outside the USA.
FAQs – Flying together Ual
1. How to access the Flying Together Ual Login webpage?
You can land the webpage directly by searching with the URL https://flyingtogether.ual.com. This link will take you directly to the Flying Together Login page.
2. What to do if I forget the UAL Login password?
You can reset the password after entering your Username at the Login Homepage and then clicking on the “Password Help” Link. Follow the instructions and you will get a new password instantly.
3. Why Ft.ual.com website is not working?
Neither Ft.ual.com nor Flyingtogether.ual.com is working currently. If you click on any of these links, it will navigate you to the new UAL Login page. Direct link to the new login page is https://login.ual.com/oamsso-bin/login.pl
4. How to reset my non-United Pass Rider Login Password?
In case you forgot your non-United Pass Rider Login Password, then you have to ask the United Airlines Employee who originally set up your account for providing you with a new password.
5. Where to send post to contact United Airlines Corporate Office?
You can post a mail to United Airline’s corporate office with the following mailing address.
United Airlines, Inc. PO Box 06649 Chicago, IL 60606-0649 United States
You can also call the headquarter at 1-872-825-4000.