United Intranet is the portal for the employees of United Airlines. An intranet is nothing but a network within a community or a company. In the case of United Airlines United Intranet is the portal made available for the employees. The term “United Intranet” is also known as Flying Together.
The portal is solely developed for the employees of the Airline company. It helps the employees to manage their work hours, stay updated with the latest news, check the payrolls, and much more.
Here is how you can use it :
Before you proceed, please read these guidelines,
- You have to be an active employee of United Airlines to access the facility.
- You must remember your Flying Together UID, password and keep them handy before login.
- We advise you not to use public devices to log in to your account.
How to Login to United Intranet Portal?
- Open your PC or mobile browser and make sure you have a stable Internet connection.
- Now head over to the official United Intranet Portal.
- A page will open up in front of you displaying the UID and password boxes.
- Now, simply fill in your UID (username) and password in the respective boxes and click on the ‘Login” button.
- This will load a new page for you where you can access all your work information and company news.
Once you log in to your United Flying Together account, you may check for your health benefits, your payslips, work schedules and know what’s going on within the company through the updates. You can even get a wage and tax forms from the portal.
If you share your buddy pass with a rider, you can create a profile for the rider from your account. You can also control the authorization of travel plans created by the pass rider. It is really easy. You can find the options under Quick Links
You can also update your personal information with United Airlines with the help of this employee profile.
How to register for United Intranet Account?
- The most basic requirement for getting an employee account is to be an employee at United Airlines.
- After the enrolment process is completed the administrator of your sector will provide you with your UID and password and login you in for the first time.
- After that, you can save the URL and login from anywhere in the world given that you have a Browser, a stable internet connection, and your UID and password with you.
How to reset the United Intranet password?
With so many passwords and usernames to keep in mind, it’s quite common to forget a few of them occasionally. If you can’t remember your Flying Together Ual Login password, there is no need to worry. It can be reset with some simple steps.
- Click on the password help option available on the flying together login page
We have written a step-by-step tutorial on how to reset your Flying Together Ual Login password. You can check out our guide on how to Reset flying together password
Flyingtogether.Ual.com Login Problems
You may face some login issues with your Flying Together Ual account. Here we have tried our best to offer you the best suggestions and solutions.
- United Intranet Flying Together portal is accessible to only United Airlines employees. If you are presently working with the company, then only you can sign in.
- If you can sign in to your account, check your device is properly connected with an active internet connection.
- Always check the URL address of the Flying Together Ual Login Page. The correct link is ual.com
- While writing the password make sure you are typing it with proper Uppercase and Lowercase arrangements as passwords are case sensitive.
- If you are copying the password from a document to avoid the hassle of retyping, then check for any unintentional additional spaces added to your password.
- Check your Caps Lock and Number Lock keys of the keyboards before typing the password and username/uID. Turn them off before you start typing the credentials.
- United Intranet server can run slow or can be temporarily down. Wait for some time and try to log in again at least after half an hour.
- If it is taking too long to log in, you can clear the cache and browsing history of your device’s browser (Chome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla, Yahoo, etc.) for better internet speed.
- If you are not being able to log in as the login page is showcasing ‘Error Message’, you can visit the webpage in Incognito Mode.
Customer Service Number
- Domestic Service Desk: 847-700-5800 (Toll-Free: 800-255-5801)
- International Service Desk: 001-847-700-5800
You have learned everything related to your united intranet account. We have covered how to get your account details, how to use them to log in to the account, and also what to do when you forget the password. If there is anything more you want to know, you can reach out to the help desk.